Saturday, June 9, 2007

Hello all! I'm back from Paris. Since it's the weekend, I'm at at internet cafe. Bad news: I have to pay. Good news: I'm using an English keyboard so I can type fast.

I've been in Paris the last few days with my father, who was there for business. The weather was rather cloudy and unexciting. We went to a fancy dinner with his clients and walked around on Friday. He's been to the museums too many times (he comes here every year for business), and I'm going to seem them with Jessie in July, so we just looked around and explored. We walked from the Arc du Triomphe all the way to Notre Dame.

Now, I'm back in Nice. I went to Old Town for the first time today. Very cute.

On another note...
The lady that I live with doesn't believe that I'm 20. She keeps trying to make me eat so that I grow big and strong. Trust me, I'm really not going to get any taller... gain weight: yes, but no height. I'm pretty much stuck at 5'2''

5 comments:

David said...

Haha... 5'2". I once nicknamed someone 5-2. Surprisingly, that name has remained more than 3 years since I left. Crazy.

Jono said...

You may be 5'2", but it's a towering 5'2"...

Unknown said...

She's calling you skinny, not short. Really skinny. So skinny that you look like a child.

Unknown said...

I don't know why it says Kristine Leigh

tinybubble said...

it is good to know that you have come to term with your height. It is always healthy to do so :-)